Monday, September 14, 2015

A Geeky Wedding

We also had another Iron Man and Spiderman.
Thought we'd share a couple of  pics from our wedding rehearsal this summer. With 11 children in our wedding (ages 4-14), we decided that the wedding rehearsal would be a lot more fun if it had a theme. So we celebrated the clash of our worlds by theming it: "Princesses and Superheroes."


Most of the girls were princesses,
but some were superheroes.
I had no idea that Ed would show up in a full-out Captain America costume. We were late arriving at the rehearsal because people on the street kept asking to him to pose for selfies with them. When we finally arrived, my poor sister couldn't even continue rehearsing her reading because she was laughing so hard.

-- First Officer Cheryl,
Stardate 150914









First time I've seen Cap in church.
(P.S. I wore Hulk hands with my tiara because I'm the bride and you won't like me when I'm angry!)

(P.P.S. Don't forget to check out Episode 2: Hot Summer Fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment